Site Meter

Saturday, December 10, 2005

What Grinds My Gears




Big fat stupid cartoon slob

You know what really grinds my gears? When I'm driving down the road at night and there are cars parked on both sides and I see a car coming and instead of keeping going I wait and let the other car come and when it passes me it flashes its lights, on full, just for a second, and I want to say, Hey buddy! your idea of saying thanks is to try and freakin' BLIND me, if you really want to blind me why not do it properly by gouging my eyes out with a rusty spoon or something, is that what you'd like? Or alternatively we can settle this like men, on that traffic island over there.

Thank you.

(With apologies to Peter Griffin)





Spooky real-life version of big fat stupid cartoon slob, apparently called Justin Blair Spaeth

No comments: