Site Meter

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Demented Literalist



















Muddy Waters sings:
Good morning little schoolgirl
Good morning little schoolgirl
Can I go home?
Can I go home with you?
Tell your momma and your father
I once was a schoolboy too

Demented literalist answers:
Hey folks, I've allowed a blues-singing pensioner to come home with me after he explained that he went to school too, which I'm guessing makes it all right for him to stand around on street corners propositioning people a quarter his age. Perhaps he can help me with my geography homework.

Muddy Waters sings:
I can make love to you woman
in five minutes' time

Demented literalist answers:
Do you mean you've got things to do for the next five minutes, like flossing or brushing your hair, after which you're free to give me a seeing to? Or that it'll all be over in five minutes? Can't you be a bit more specific?

No comments: